- Aleksandr Lukashenko signs Security Council’s resolution to approve draft strategic documents
On 12 February, Belarusian President, Chairman of the Security Council Aleksandr Lukashenko signed a resolution of the Security Council which approved the draft national security concept and the draft military doctrine of Belarus that were discussed during a Security Council meeting on 16 January.
- Belarus President’s scholarships awarded to 62 postgraduate students
The Belarus President’s scholarships for the year 2024 have been awarded to 62 postgraduate students, who pursue thesis research in priority areas of scientific, R&D, and innovative activities in educational institutions and research organizations. Belarus President Aleksandr Lukashenko signed the relevant executive order on 16 January.
- Aleksandr Lukashenko signs Executive Order to support talented youth
Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko has signed an executive order to finance the expenses of the Belarus President’s special fund to support talented youth. More than Br745,000 will be allocated for these purposes from the special fund.
- Belarusian President's special fund designates Br370,000 to support talented youth
More than Br370,000 has been earmarked from the special fund of the President of the Republic of Belarus for the support of the talented youth to pay incentives and a grant. The corresponding decision of the board of the special fund has been approved by an executive order signed by President Aleksandr Lukashenko.
- Aleksandr Lukashenko approves draft amendments to EAEU Customs Code Treaty in e-commerce
Belarusian President Aleksandr Lukashenko has approved the draft protocol on amendments to the Treaty on the Customs Code of the Eurasian Economic Union (EAEU) in electronic commerce as a basis for holding negotiations. The head of state signed Decree No. 391 on 18 December.