Press Service of the President of the Republic of Belarus
Press Service of the President of the Republic of Belarus:
- ensures the interaction of the Head of State with the media;
- provides information support for the President's activities and organizes domestic and international events with his participation;
- interacts with the Belarusian and foreign media with the view to ensuring full and objective coverage of the President's activities;
- ensures media coverage of the domestic and foreign policy pursued by the President;
- participates in the planning of the Head of State's future and current activities;
- provides the media with the information about the President's activities and the legal instruments he has issued;
- conducts annual accreditation of media representatives at the press service;
- develops photo, audio and video archives of events with the participation of the Head of State.
Press Secretary of the President of the Republic of Belarus is Natalya Eismont.
The Press Secretary of the President of the Republic of Belarus:
- provides information support for the domestic and foreign policy pursued by the President of the Republic of Belarus;
- makes proposals on the Head of State's response to the most important events at home and abroad;
- informs senior officials about assessments, critical remarks and proposals made by the President and senior members of the Belarus President Administration;
- ensures timely and proper execution of the orders of the President;
- assists with the organization of various events involving the Head of State in Belarus and abroad and their coverage in the media;
- coordinates the work of press services of government bodies, the activities of the largest state-run mass media outlets, and also the speechwriting department of the Belarus President Administration;
- manages the activity of the National Press Center of the Republic of Belarus.
Phone: +375 17 222-35-03
Fax: +375 17 222-30-20
E-mail for mass media representatives: email@example.com
Application for accreditationIn order to cover the events with the participation of the Head of State, media representatives must be accredited with the President's Press Service. Applications shall be submitted by e-mail or fax to the President's Press Service no later than three days before the event. Applications for annual accreditation are accepted annually from 15 October to 10 November. Download the accreditation form
To obtain accreditation:
- Belarusian journalists are required to have a journalist's certificate and be on the staff of the State Register of Mass Media under the Information Ministry of the Republic of Belarus;
- foreign journalists are required to have accreditation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Belarus (with exception of mass media representatives arriving as part of foreign delegations).
The President's Press Service reserves the right to deny accreditation. Journalists working at an event are required to follow instructions of the staff of the Press Service.