National Press Center of the Republic of Belarus
The National Press Center is a non-profit organization established by the Belarus President Administration to promptly cover the activities of the President, the National Assembly, the Council of Ministers, the Belarus President Administration, and other government bodies, the social, political and economic life of Belarus, as well as to ensure regular official, public and international communication in the information sector.
- to organize meetings of Belarusian and foreign journalists with officials of the National Assembly, the Council of Ministers, the Belarus President Administration and other government bodies;
- to interact with mass media, press services of government bodies, communication agencies of the Union State, CIS member states, foreign countries and international organizations;
- to receive up-to-the-minute information from press services and other departments responsible for work with mass media and the public at government bodies of the Republic of Belarus in order to analyze it and plan press events;
- to assist representatives of Belarusian and foreign media in carrying out their professional activities in Belarus;
- to provide, within its competence, diplomatic missions and consular offices accredited in Belarus, mass media outlets and other stakeholders with information on political, economic, social and cultural developments of the country.
5 Oktyabrskaya Street, Minsk, 220030