State Control Committee of the Republic of Belarus
The State Control Committee oversees the execution of the national budget, the use of state property, implementation of laws and regulations of the President, the Parliament, the Council of Ministers, and other government authorities in charge of state property, trade, financial, and tax relations.
- to prevent illegal economic activities and ensure economic security of the country;
- to supervise implementation of instructions delivered by the President that fall under the jurisdiction of the committee in line with laws and decisions of the Head of State;
- to ensure state control over effective and efficient use of budget funds and state-owned property by organizations and individual entrepreneurs;
- to ensure state control over execution of regulations issued by the President, the Parliament, the Government, and other government authorities in charge of state property, trade, financial, and tax relations in line with the legislation and decisions of the Head of State;
- to identify systemic violations of the legislation and negative trends in the economy and social sphere;
- to uncover untapped reserves to improve effectiveness of economic activity, develop the real sector of the economy;
- to prevent, detect, and terminate offenses in the economic sphere;
- to prevent money laundering as well as funding of terrorism.
3 Karl Marx Street, Minsk, 220030