Order for Personal Gallantry
The Order for Personal Gallantry is presented to citizens in recognition of:
- exceptional gallantry and personal courage in the execution of military duty, civil or service duties;
- selfless acts performed in emergency situations;
- courage in protecting the state borders;
- courage in maintaining public order;
- bold and decisive actions performed in life-threatening situations.
The Order for Personal Gallantry is pinned to the left side of the chest, and if there are other orders, it shall follow the Order for Service to the Homeland.
Order of Friendship of Peoples
Order of Honor
Order of Francysk Skaryna
Order of Mother
Order of the Fatherland
Order for Promotion of Peace and Friendship