Belarus President Property Management Directorate
The Belarus President Property Management Directorate is a government agency that directly reports to the President. It was created by a presidential decree in August 1994. Back then it was a small unit that took care of inventory and logistics management, social services and welfare for top government agencies. Since then it has become a large corporation with versatile business interests that unites dozens of successfully operating enterprises. The Belarus President Property Management Directorate pays close attention to the health improvement of the population, to quality recreation of working Belarusians, to recreation opportunities for children and families.
- to provide financial, material, technical, social, and medical support for the operation of central government agencies;
- to organize recreation and rehabilitation of Belarusian citizens and foreign ones;
- to enable proper conditions for the stay of official delegations in Belarus, diplomatic missions, consular institutions of other countries and representative offices of international organizations, including their heads and specialists;
- to ensure the preservation of unique wildlife sanctuaries of national and international importance in Belarus;
- to preserve, support, and develop Belarusian arts and crafts, historical traditions;
- to facilitate the pursuance of a government policy in the sphere of humanitarian affairs.
38 Karl Marx Street, Minsk, 220016