Operations and Analysis Center under the President of the Republic of Belarus
The Operations and Analysis Center under the President of the Republic of Belarus is a government agency operating as part of the national security system.
- to regulate efforts to protect information that contains state secrets of the Republic of Belarus or other kinds of secure information from leakage by technical channels, from unauthorized and unintended actions;
- to coordinate efforts to ensure the cybersecurity of the state in the national segment of the Internet;
- to work out and implement measures to counteract corruption in top government echelons;
- to organize international cooperation in the counteraction of cyber threats, including cooperation with international organizations such as the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams in its capacity as the national center for responding to computer incidents;
- to act as an independent regulator in the sphere of information and communications technologies, to participate directly in the creation and development of the infrastructure the digital government requires.
49 Kirova Street, Minsk, 220030