State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus
The State Forensic Examinations Committee is a centralized system of state bodies that exercise forensic and expert powers in accordance with legislation.
The committee was set up by pulling the resources of the State Service of Medical Forensic Examinations, expert units of the internal affairs bodies, bodies and units of the Emergencies Ministry, the Armed Forces and the Ministry of Justice.
- to implement a unified state policy in the field of forensic activities and to provide scientific and methodological support to these activities;
- to carry out forensic activities;
- to improve the forensic examinations system, to assimilate best practices in science and technology, advanced forms and methods of research;
- to organize, within its competence, the training of scientific personnel intending to carry out forensic activities under additional education programs;
- to maintain, within its competence, international cooperation in the field of forensic expertise.
43 Kalvariyskaya Street, Minsk, 220073