State Customs Committee
The State Customs Committee is a law enforcement body implementing the state customs policy and supervising customs affairs.
- to implement the state customs policy, to supervise customs affairs, and to coordinate the operation of specialized public agencies and other organizations;
- to ensure the economic security of Belarus within its jurisdiction, to protect Belarus’ economic interests;
- to ensure the universal application of international customs agreements and acts of the Eurasian Economic Union and the customs laws of the Republic of Belarus in the territory of the country;
- to develop and introduce methods and tools for the implementation of international customs agreements and acts of the Eurasian Economic Union and the customs laws of the Republic of Belarus;
- to facilitate trade operations such as the import of goods to Belarus and the export of goods from Belarus through the customs border of the Eurasian Economic Union in Belarus;
- to prevent smuggling and other violations of customs laws, administrative violations, to regulate the administrative process within the jurisdiction of customs bodies;
- to ensure the fulfillment of Belarus’ international obligations in customs affairs.
45/1 Mogilevskaya Street, Minsk, 220007, Belarus