State Border Committee
The State Border Committee of Belarus is a national body of state administration in charge of border security. It regulates and coordinates activities of state bodies and other organizations in conducting the state border policy and providing border security.
- to conduct the state border policy and maintain border security;
- to manage the protection of the state border of Belarus;
- to supervise border service agencies;
- to promote cooperation and coordinate the activity of government bodies and other organizations in conducting the state border policy and ensuring border security;
- to participate in addressing Belarus' defense tasks;
- to organize the movement of individuals and goods across the state border within the committee's competence;
- to prevent violations that threaten border security;
- to provide adequate support to the operational, service and other activities of border service agencies.
24 Volodarskogo Street, Minsk, 220050