Belarus Segodnya Publishing House
The Belarus Segodnya Publishing House is a state-run legal entity – a non-profit organization subordinate to the Belarus President Administration.
- to provide unbiased and professional coverage of activities of the President, the Belarus President Administration, the Council of Ministers, and other government authorities;
- to produce and distribute photos, audios, videos, and other information materials about the political, economic, cultural, sport, and international relations of Belarus, regional and international developments;
- to operate the following media outlets:
- SB. Belarus Segodnya newspaper;
- Respublika newspaper;
- Selskaya Gazeta newspaper;
- Znamya Yunosti newspaper;
- Narodnaya Gazeta newspaper;
- sb.by website;
- Alfa Radio.
10a Khmelnitskogo Street, Minsk, 220013