Medal for Excellence in the Maintenance of Public Order
The Medal for Excellence in the Maintenance of Public Order is awarded to personnel of the internal affairs bodies, the Investigation Committee, the State Forensic Examination Committee, financial investigation bodies of the State Control Committee, bodies and divisions for emergency situations and other citizens in recognition of:
- personal courage, bravery and heroism shown while apprehending offenders or dismantling criminal groups, protecting the lives and health of people;
- skillful, decisive and courageous actions that contributed to the successful fulfillment of military, operational and service tasks by the operational units to prevent crimes and other illegal acts;
- well-planned and successful actions to prevent, detect and suppress crimes, to carry out comprehensive, complete, objective and prompt investigation of these crimes and to perform forensic expert activities;
- well-planned and effective work of interior bodies, units of interior forces in the maintenance of public order and fighting crime;
- active participation and assistance provided to interior bodies and internal troops in the protection of public order, in the fight against crime and other offences.
The Medal for Excellence in the Maintenance of Public Order is worn on the left side of the chest. If there are other medals, it shall follow the Medal for Excellence in Military Service.
Medal for Excellence in the State Border Protection
Medal for Excellence in the Prevention and Mitigation of Emergencies
Medal for Labor Merits
Medal of Francysk Skaryna
Medal for Impeccable Service
Medal for Courage