Belteleradiocompany operates seven TV channels:
- Belarus 1 main information channel;
- Belarus 2 educational and entertainment channel for the family;
- Belarus 3 social and cultural channel;
- Belarus 4 regional channel which airs in five regions of the country with the name of the region specified: Mogilev, Gomel, Vitebsk, Grodno, Brest;
- Belarus 5 sports channel;
- Belarus 24 international satellite TV channel;
the company also incorporates five radio channels:
- First National Channel of Belarusian Radio;
- Stolitsa radio station;
- Radio Belarus for foreign audiences;
- Radius-FM station;
five regional broadcasting branches, and also the country’s first sports internet channel Belarus5. Internet.
The company runs an official website, websites of its broadcasting branches and social media accounts.
Belteleradiocompany is a highly creative and technologically advanced broadcaster. It is one of the country’s leading television and radio companies and producers of original content. In the run-up to the 2nd European Games in Minsk in 2019 the company purchased cutting-edge equipment, including four state-of-the-art outside broadcast vehicles.
The television channels of the company offer original content, popular formats, anticipated premieres, entertaining and educational programs, top-rated television series, and sports shows.
Since 1993 Belteleradiocompany represents Belarus in the European Broadcasting Union and acts as an exclusive broadcaster of the Eurovision song contests in Belarus. Belteleradiocompany has collaborated with the EBU and other national and foreign broadcasting companies and organizations.
The company has an extensive experience in organizing international song festivals and national television competitions: the Junior Eurovision Song Contest in Minsk in 2010 and 2018, the national selections for the Eurovision Song Contest, the International Festival of Arts Slavianski Bazaar in Vitebsk, the Televershina national television contest, the Triumph. Heroes of Sport open public contest, and others.