Ministry of Housing and Utilities
The Ministry of Housing and Utilities is a central government agency in charge of coordinating the implementation of the housing and utilities industry policy.
- to form and implement a state policy in the housing and utilities industry and coordinate efforts of other central government agencies, other state-run organizations accountable to the Government in this sphere;
- to implement measures to pursue a unified state policy on handling municipal waste;
- to implement a unified state policy on registering citizens in need of better housing and on providing citizens with residential premises from state reserves;
- to implement state oversight over the operation of housing and utility enterprises with regard to the management of the state housing reserves, usage and preservation of state-owned and privately-owned housing, including by means of organizing and carrying out refurbishment and heat modernization of state-owned and privately-owned housing;
- to ensure the development of competitive (market) conditions with regard to the use of housing resources;
- to pursue a unified scientific and technical policy on the development and operation of housing and utility industry facilities, funeral business services, the operation, maintenance, and repairs of streets in populated localities;
- to provide consumers with a complex of quality housing and utility services on time and in full.
16 Bersona Street, Minsk, 220030