Ministry of Economy
The Ministry of Economy implements the state policy, carries out regulation and administration in the area of analysis and forecast of social and economic development, develops and implements the state economic policy and the state policy in the field of investment, business development and economic insolvency (bankruptcy).
- analysis and assessment of the socio-economic situation in the country;
- development of the state economic policy, general strategy and main directions of socio-economic development in the country, including methods and ways of achieving macroeconomic stabilization, of creating conditions for sustainable economic growth and social welfare improvement;
- development of science-based concepts, programs and forecasts of socio-economic development of Belarus for the long-, mid- and short-term in the current period in the country;
- development of forecasts of the country's balance of payments and trade;
- development and implementation of state regulation of activities of small and medium-sized businesses;
- development and implementation of the state policy on prevention of economic insolvency (bankruptcy);
- development and implementation of unified state policy measures in the field of investment;
- development and implementation of the state policy in the field of state property management and privatization;
- participation in development of financial, fiscal, monetary, pricing, antitrust, and industrial policies;
- participation in development and implementation of measures to advance integration processes within the framework of the Union State of Belarus and Russia, the Eurasian Economic Union, the Commonwealth of Independent States as well as to ensure economic cooperation with the CIS member states and other countries and international organizations.
14 Bersona Street, Minsk, 220030