Belneftekhim unites enterprises that extract, process, and transport oil, distribute oil products, chemical and petrochemical enterprises, a number of R&D organizations, civil engineering, repair and startup enterprises, and a far-reaching distribution chain abroad.
- to satisfy the demand of the national economy and residents of the country for oil and oil products, chemical and petrochemical products, to improve their quality and competitive ability, to enable conditions conducive to the economic development of the enterprises and to the satisfaction of social needs of the employees;
- to develop forecast indicators and purpose-oriented programs;
- to choose customers for surveying oil deposits, deposits of rock salts, potash salts, and phosphate rock for the sake of preparing them for commercial development;
- to carry out marketing research and provide assistance to the enterprises with organizing the production of promising kinds of products;
- to ensure prospecting, extraction, transportation (including from abroad), and processing of oil, to supply oil products of Belarusian make and foreign make to consumers;
- to ensure production and delivery of chemical and petrochemical products to consumers;
- to pursue investment activities in order to expand, reconstruct, and retool the enterprises, to assist with raising investments, to participate in the development of investment projects and programs;
- to provide foreign trade services, legal services, information services, and other services to Belneftekhim enterprises;
- to oversee the financial and economic operation of Belneftekhim enterprises owned by the state according to the established procedure, to make sure they follow financial and accounting standards.
73 Dzerzhinskogo Street, Minsk, 220116