Belarusian Institute of Strategic Research
The Belarusian Institute of Strategic Research (BISR) was established by the President to provide information and analysis on strategic areas of foreign and domestic policy for government bodies and officials.
- to analyze domestic political processes, international relations, geopolitical changes in the global, regional and subregional contexts;
- to maintain interaction with research organizations, think tanks and centers (analysis units of legal entities), institutions of higher education (including from foreign countries) on matters of R&D and training of academic researchers of highest qualifications;
- to harmonize strategic planning documents developed by government agencies (doctrines, concepts, strategies);
- to conduct research on the state and development of foreign and domestic political processes, including fundamental and applied research;
- to develop recommendations on the use of research results and to assist in their practical implementation;
- to organize events on matters that fall within the purview of the BISR, including conferences (symposiums, seminars), in accordance with the approved plans, on the instruction of the President, the Belarus President Administration or on the basis of agreements;
- to work out recommendations aimed at improving the implementation of the state policy in various areas, in the information sector, including the improvement of the image of the Republic of Belarus in the international arena.
7 Pobeditelei Avenue, Minsk, 220004